1. Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
2. Dentists recommend that a toothbrush be kept at least six feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
3. A cockroach can live for 10 days without a head.
4. The first owner of the Marlboro cigarette Company died of lung cancer.
5. Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone, never telephoned his wife or mother because they were both deaf.
6. If the population of China walked past you in single line, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction
7. Beards are the fastest growing hairs on the human body. If the average man never trimmed his beard, it would grow to nearly 30 feet long in his lifetime.
8. Wearing headphones for an hour increases the bacteria in your ear 700 times.
9. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
10. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
A Tip to Boot: "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language