Deadly Cryogenics - AvriSavicheva

"Deadly Cryogenics
I've always been interested in what would happen after, say, a nuclear explosion. At times my imagination runs wild (the first deadly cryogenics post here) and I start picturing what people (especially outstanding people)would look like if they somehow managed to survive the blast. Besides, I'm crazy about cloning and cryogenics that present their outcomes in our everyday lives, nowadays on a regular basis.
From now on, I'll be posting my most idiotic ideas here in our friendly constantly decomposing community. I invite you to share your own crazy ideas as well. ;)

Before the disease:
«Look at me, I'm sexy in spite of those black rings around my eyes »





After the disease:
«I'm still ok.»


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment