125 Сool Ideas for Writing

These ideas can also be used to motivate speakers to give logical answers as described here.

1.If I could become invisible...
2.Reasons why people lie.
3.Reasons for going to church. These are the reasons why I don’t go to church.
4.The meaning of “freedom”.
5.I will tell you a story that is only half true.
6.Why do nations wage wars?
7.The scariest thing that ever happened to me.
8.The strangest (scariest) dream I ever had.
9.I believe in God. I don’t believe in God because...
10.The things that bug me.
11.Why is it that...?
12.My most embarrassing moment.
13.The most interesting place that I have ever visited.
14.What I would do if I were rich.
15.My three wishes.
16.Why I think friendships are important.
17.These are some things that I do very well.
18.The proudest moment of my life.
19.The saddest moment of my life.
20.My favorite movie/television show.


21.The person that I admire.
22.The most interesting person that I have ever met.
23.The biggest mess that I ever got myself into.
24.My fondest childhood memory.
25.My religion.
26.Reasons why people argue.
27.My future wife/husband.
28.If I could change the world I would do the following.
29.The present that I would like to receive.
30.When I take a long look in the mirror this is what I see.
31.What I would like to do when I get older.
32.If I could live anywhere in the world it would be...
33.Music is an important part of my life.
34.Why are so many people selfish, greedy and unfriendly?
35.The most important thing /person in my life.
36.The things that I collect.
37.Life after death? This is my opinion.
38.This is how ... works.
39.If I knew that I had only one week to live.
40.I have a complaint or two.
41.Job description for an ideal profession.
42.If I could be a leader of our country.
43.Life is worth living.
44.I often panic when...
45.I wish people knew the following about me.
46.How to deal with anger.
47.Creative excuse for not getting something done.
48.I like watching scary movies. Creating horror movies is wrong.
49.If I knew that I could never die...
50.If I could travel into the past (future).
51.If I could be anyone for a day I would be...
52.Animals are often more pleasant than human beings.
53.The “eleventh” commandment.
54.The greatest prank I ever pulled.
55.The nicest thing I ever did.
56.The greatest movie ever made.
57.Being a pet has its advantages.
58.World without... (wheels, electricity, death, money etc.)
59.The world’s greatest person.
60.The most unstable period in my life.
61.Love of money is the root of all evil.
62.Love is... Hate is...
63.This is how I think the world will end.
64.Commitment is important.
65.The first person I ever fell in love with.
66.Our world is full of negative influences.
67.The most useful skill.
68.Me and my big mouth!
69.I enjoy shopping.
70.The dangers of gossip.
71.I am proud of my country.
72.I am proud of who I am.
73.Some of the things our world could do without.
74.I always live by the following rules.
75.Wrong role models.
76.This person has it all.
77.The accident I witnessed.
78.I believe in UFOs.
79.My favorite song. What is it about?
80.My pet peeves.
81.My family and I get to do a lot of traveling. The most fascinating place in the world.
82.I am addicted to ...
83.Evolution or Creation?
84.Someone should do something about ...
85.Will somebody tell me what is going on?
86.The worst smell that my nose ever had to endure.
87.The habits I would like to get rid of.
88.A very special moment.
89.Accidents will happen! I am prone to accidents. All the bad things seem to happen to me!
90.The worst weather I ever experienced.
91.I do not celebrate the following holidays.
92.My favorite expression or saying.
93.If my airplane was about to crash ...
94.Life is not fair.
95.The day I almost froze to death.
96.The first dead body I saw. I don’t like going to funerals.
97.Having the right attitude is everything.
98.My worst enemy.
99.The two biggest issues I am faced with.
100.My family is extremely poor.
101.Getting a tattoo.
102.Junk food.
103.The thing that I value the most.
104.Some talk shows are getting out of hand.
105.I left my heart in ...
106.Who needs a computer that is not connected to the internet?
107.Why I choose to smoke.
108.I often have nothing to say.
109.This was not my fault.
110.I don’t know anything about anything.
111.I would like to surround myself with.
112.I made some inappropriate choices.
113.I enjoy controlling others.
114.How I relieve stress in my life.
115.I am overdue for a change.
116.The fakes and crooks that I know.
117.I should have kept my mouth shut.
118.The twenty most important words.
119.If I could invent something it would be ...
120.I miss my deceased grandfather/ grandmother.
121.Five questions I would ask God.
122.Our family has fallen on very hard times.
123.Everyone I know is either an alcoholic or on drugs.
124.Anything is possible if you try and don’t quit.
125.Forms, applications and instructions confuse me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment