Mom, I've been perfectly straight so far






As we were watching TV together, my mum would often ask me what type of ladies I preferred: "Sasha, do you like this girl and that girl?". My answer was invariably "No, I don’t". "Strange", she said. (I can now guess what she was thinking at that moment!). No, I’m not gay, not even bi, so you’re in for a big disappointment if you ever try to see me at a gay bar drinking Pina Kolada with some queen looking boy (the same is not true for lesbian bimbos though). Over the years I've come to realize that I have to make everything clear as concerns the ideal of a woman I’d like to shag … but never would. I’m making this chart for my mum.

This is my first sexual fantasy. Her name is Anita. And (this gonna be a hard confession) my first hand job was accompanied by the pinups with this girl in them.
And I used to cut off the chuvachok to the right of her, because her best pictures paradoxically contained his mug. (which was a bother)

Next comes Anita’s substitution, a Ciara who’s very identical.

Christina makes my heart throb at times.

AND finally the woman THAT makes my Pimmel lose its hardness leaving me completely frustrated and devoid of any hope for a better life.

I feel a bit embarrassed having said this, Mr.Google Translator as well:

Как мы были смотреть телевизор вместе, моя мама часто спрашивают меня, какие я дам предпочитает: "Саша, вы любите эту девушку, и эта девушка?". Мой ответ всегда был "Нет, я не". "Странные", сказала она. (Сегодня я могу догадаться, что она думала в тот момент!). Нет, я не гей, даже не два раза, так что вы для большого разочарования, если вы когда-нибудь попытаться увидеть меня в гей-баре питьевой Пина Коляда с королевой поисках мальчика (то же самое нельзя сказать о лесбийской bimbos хотя ). На протяжении многих лет я осознал, что я должен делать все, что касается четкого идеал женщины я хочу трахать ... но никогда не будет. Я сделать эту схему для моей мамы.

Это мой первый сексуальный фантазии. Ее зовут Анита. И (это собираешься быть трудно признаний) моя первая работа рук сопровождалось pinups с этой девушкой в них.
И я использовал отрезать chuvachok, расположенную справа от нее, потому что ее лучших картин парадоксально, содержащиеся его кружка. (которая была беспокоить)

No comments:

Post a Comment