Yes, I was a bachelor once

Marriage sux. But it has to be had if you want you see your spermcell grow and bring you some water when you're dying from cancer on your deathbed.
I post this one here because Mr.Google Translate kept begging me. He said he had never translated marriage songs.

I was so used to being lonely
I spent my days jerking off only
And browsed the internet all night.

I’m gonna say good by to my bachelor’s life. In July.
I washed my socks when I wanted
I shaved my face only when haunted
By my own ugly hairy smile.

And I still don’t understand WHY it’s happening
I’d rather be on my own
Sipping beer, zapping and listening to Led Zeppelin.

Я была настолько время для одиноких
Я провел мои дни jerking покинуть только
И просматривать интернет всю ночь.

Я хочу сказать, хороший по моему бакалавра жизни. В июле.
Я мыть мои носки, когда я хотела
Я обрил мое лицо только тогда, когда преследуют
По моей волосатой уродливую улыбку.

И я до сих пор не понимаю, почему это происходит
Я бы, скорее, на мою
Потягивая пиво, выгорание и слушать Led Zeppelin.


P.S. And here's one is about the after-wedding madness where podvipimshi Russki Narod meets Red Hot Chili Peppers :
P.S. И вот один примерно после свадьбы, когда безумие podvipimshi Russki Народ встречает Red Hot Chili Peppers:




За эти записи мне почему-то особенно стыдно.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just read this information and i can tell you that this article is useful. Thank you for sharing it. Look at this https://speedypaper.com/rate-my-paper-online.

    ReplyDelete