The following are ten useful expressions to make a definition of something or someone.
1. It's somebody who works in a restaurant.
2. It's the person who takes the food from the kitchen to the tables.
3. It's a place where you go when you want to buy something.
4. It's a thing which you use to talk.
5. It's a kind of machine.
6. It's the opposite of fat.
7. It's like thin, but it means thin and attractive.
8. It's similar to worried.
9. It's how you feel when you have a lot of things to do.
10. For example, you do this with the TV before you go to bed.