Phrasal Verbs

I've been known to spread it on thick to shoot off my mouth to get it off my chestto tell him where to get off to stay put to face the music to cut a shine to go under to sell myself short to play myself down to paint the town to fork over to shell out to shoot up to pull a fast one to go haywire to take a shine to to be stuck on to glam it up to vamp it up to get her one better to eat a little higher on the hog to win out to get away with to go to the spot to make a stake to make a stand to stand for something to stand up for to snow under to slip up to go for it to take a stab at it to try out to go places to play up to get back at to size up to stand off to slop over to be solid with to lose my shirt to get myself off to get myself off the hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment