We're 1 year old

Why am I so happy today? It's been a year since my dear little poopsie was born. She's constantly changing, and I see in her eyes some important, best, part of me. Her hairs, the way she toddles and smiles, the "meaningful" blabbing and the insatiable desire to run are the things that up to this moment can be used to characterize the love of my life and the apple of my eye.
Happy Birthday, Sweetie !
  
In this one we're pretending we're sleeping.

Advice To Be Passed On To Your Daughter
Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.
What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out? You shut the door.
If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.
Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.
Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment